We will be accepting applications for New Enrollment on March 22, 2021
The following steps explain how to enroll a new student at Christian Family Academy:
1. Because CFA exists to assist Christian parents in the training of their children, we require at least one parent to be a professing Christian.
2. For the training of children to be most effective, the home, church, and school must work together. Therefore it is expected that families enrolled in Christian Family Academy will be actively involved in a church.
3. Complete the Application for Admission, read and sign the Parent Statement of Agreement, complete the Authorization for Medical Treatment, and submit all three forms along with the registration fee.
4. Use the Student Records Request form to have student transcripts sent from the most recent school attended. * If your child has been home schooled, please submit a list of the curriculum you used and the grade level of your child.
5. Elementary students must take a placement test in math and language arts. Contact the school office to schedule a time for the test. The test usually takes about 30 minutes to complete.
6. Schedule a family interview. If possible, both parents and the child making application should be present.
After all of the steps have been completed and the Academy has all of the information required, parents will be contacted by the school regarding admission.
To request more information:
Contact the School Office